With Facebook ‘Places’ just launched a few hours ago, it’s important…no essential that we be the idiots who somehow try to dent the rep of its kitty-in-resident Mark Zuckerberg. Yes, you read it right – we said pussy. Get over it.
Over the years while we’ve seen the social network grow to such preposterous profits that we find the need to gift the idiot-in-charge one major dookie. Yes, you read it right – we said something important.
Without any more ado, it’s time for…
The 7 Moments In Time That Makes Mark Zuckerberg An Idiot
- When you steal the premise for what will become the world’s most important and popular social online ecosystem, you should be spanked. But hey, what’s a cool $60 mil worth to this 26-year-old Shia LeBeouf look-alike. That’s the amount Facebook dished out to the guys who had the original idea. Bitchslap, anyone?
- When you’re a young idiot with a dream to earn bucket loads of money you tend to be a wee-bit naive. But here’s what our resident pretty boy did – got business cards that read “I’m CEO…bitch”. If you think we’re lying just run a Google search. We don’t lie about CEOs and bitches.
- This is the douche that gave us Beacon – the ultimate Facebook tool to come with the presumption that we are tools. Apart from letting our private information participate in an orgy of advertising and Coca-Cola, it also revealed how much of a wuss Zuckerberg continues to be.
- What does this guy expect us to do with privacy controls that are intricate enough to make two other activities seem almost simple: disarming a bomb and unhooking a bra. C’mon Mark, give us something that doesn’t completely make us want to pleasure ourselves to feel better.
- The Facebook CEO deserves is not a nerd. He isn’t even relatively close to being one. That guy is just another idiot who wanted to be cool in college, and stumbled onto the idea of building a social network. One can only hope that the guys who actually run the Facebook come with more nuggets.
- The Hoodie is an object that those lame shoulders must not flaunt. It is an embarrassment. Here’s what Zuckerberg – Let the real man (read Steve Jobs) flaunt the nerd-dress, you still wearing your red Looney Tunes undies on the outside. Kapish?
- For somebody who speaks of “openness” like its part of his soul, he sure as hell doesn’t embody any part of it. When a Harvard alumni magazine published damning images of the CEO, he took them to court. If boy-Mark really believes in being open, how about this – make everything on your profile public. Inspire us man. Make us feel the love you douche.